PROSTATE ENLARGEMENT

What is Enlarged Prostate?


The prostate is a male reproductive gland that produces the fluid that carries sperm during ejaculation. It surrounds the urethra, the tube through which urine passes out of the body.
An enlarged prostate means the gland has grown bigger. Prostate enlargement happens to almost all men as they get older. As the gland grows, it can press on the urethra and cause urination and bladder problems.
An enlarged prostate is often called benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or benign prostatic hypertrophy. It is not cancer, and it does not raise your risk for prostate cancer.
Forever Living

 Products as per Optimal Health 

Pyramid for

 – Enlarged Prostate

Aloe Vera Gel
The miraculous aloe leaf has benefitted mankind for thousands of years.

Aloe Berry Nectar
Don’t let the great taste fool you – it’s a health powerhouse!


Forever Pro 6®

Forever Pro 6 is a blend of six vitamins, minerals and herbs to help support prostate health.
Arctic-Sea Omega-3
Omega-3 is an essential polyunsaturated fatty acid found in salmon and other cold-water ocean fish. Omega-9 is the unsaturated fatty acid found in vegetable products.
Bee Pollen
A boost to energy and stamina, Forever Bee Pollen is all-natural and contains no preservatives, artificial colors, or flavors. 

Bee Propolis
Propolis is the protective substance gathered and used by bees to keep their hives clean.

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. Erectile Dysfunction is a common problem in men. But now you don’t need to be worried about it. There’s nothing wrong with feeling insecure about your penis size. I have found the Cure for Erectile Dysfunction which is safe and does not harm your private parts and that help to improve health and fight the signs and symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction.Progentra Ingredients

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello friends,
    I'll like to share a short story with you a great resource. I've had erectile dysfunction problem and my sexual organ was too small. I've been worried about this and tried to rectify the situation by means of pumps and tablets which I ordered, I had complications and I was in the hospital for some time after that I gave up trying to increase my penis. But once I found Dr adam okpoko herbal medicine. My first result was: plus 3 centimeters after 2weeks of usage and right now am close to my dream penis size, am so happy.for more informations or how you can contact dr adam okpoko,here is his email adamokpoko@gmail.com
    or on whatsapp line 
    +2348039715931

    ReplyDelete